Saudi firms to participate in plastics and rubber fair
Riyadh, May 29, 2013
Major companies from Saudi Arabia will take part in an international plastics and rubber industry fair, to be held in October in Germany, said a statement.
K 2013 will be held in the Düsseldorf’s fairgrounds from October 16 to 23. All 19 halls of the fairgrounds will be fully occupied, it added.
The companies from Saudi Arabia that will present their products and services include Ali Al Marbae Holding Co., National Petrochemical Industrial Co. (NATPET), SipChem and National Industrialization Co. (TASNEE).
About 3,000 exhibiting companies will present their innovations and new products from the fields of machinery and equipment for the plastics and rubber industry, raw materials, auxiliaries and semi-finished products, technical parts and reinforced plastics.
“K 2013 will give us a complete overview of the changing world market and we can look forward to a multitude of impressive innovations. We know that many of our exhibitors are already working flat out on their new products and presentations. Düsseldorf will be a powerful source of inspiration for the plastics and rubber world!” said Werner M. Dornscheidt, president and CEO.
The changes in the world market are clearly reflected at K. The number and booked floor space of companies from Asia has increased considerably over the last K in 2010. The net exhibition space of Asia’s five biggest exhibiting nations alone – China, Taiwan, India, Japan and South Korea – has grown by a third, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures