Emerson conference to focus on excellence
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Delegates will discuss competing in challenging economic times and will share their experiences at a three-day event to be held in Germany next year.
The 2014 Emerson Global Users Exchange, Europe, Middle East and Africa, themed 'Breakthrough to Excellence', will be held from April 1 to 3 at the International Congress Center in Stuttgart, Germany.
The event will again be tailored to meet the needs of users from the three regions. Delegates will learn how their peers are competing in challenging economic times, from using technology to compensate for the shortage of people and skills, to maximising the life cycle value of investments, said a statement.
The user-driven conference is looking for presentations that support the ‘Breakthrough to Excellence’ theme. Users can share their experiences and expertise with their process automation peers, by giving a presentation at the event.
The 2014 programme will follow the same format as previous Global Users Exchange events by offering presentations, industry forums, solutions exhibition and product roadmaps. Delegates will be able to choose from presentations in English, German and Russian.
An important element of the conference is the opportunity it provides to network with other delegates and industry leaders, gain new perspectives, and discover how others are making the most of their resources. Delegates will also be able to meet with the experts behind the technologies and learn how innovative technologies can be put to work. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures