Yokogawa to release new pressure calibrator
Tokyo, June 13, 2013
Yokogawa Meters & Instruments, a test and measurement products provider, is set to release a new pressure calibrator on June 14.
A highly accurate portable calibrator, the CA700 features a variety of functions that enable the efficient calibration of pressure/differential pressure transmitters and other types of field devices.
Plants typically have many field devices such as pressure/differential pressure transmitters and pressure switches that need regular calibration to maintain their measurement accuracy. A pressure calibrator is a type of measuring instrument that can be used to calibrate such field devices on site.
Increased attention is being paid to the maintenance and inspection of field devices, as the result of a growing awareness of the need for safety and stability in plant operations. Thus, there is a strong need for calibrators that operate efficiently and perform to a high standard, said a statement.
The CA700 features accuracy, functions that improve calibration efficiency and a wide measurement range.
The calibrator can be used for the commissioning or regular inspection of pressure/differential pressure transmitter and pressure switch calibration and input/output testing; tanks and pipe airtightness testing; and electropneumatic converter operation checking, it said.
It targets oil, gas, petrochemical, chemical, iron and steel, pulp and paper, electric power, and water supply and wastewater treatment industries. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Yokogawa |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers