DHL wins ‘best employer' award
Kuwait, June 18, 2013
DHL, a leading logistics company, said it was honoured with three awards at the Aon Hewitt ‘Best Employers in the Middle East 2013’, in Dubai.
DHL units of UAE, Oman and Kuwait were all ranked in the 'top five' best employers list in the region by organisers Aon Hewitt, the global talent, retirement and health solutions business of Aon.
The announcement follows Aon Hewitt’s third Best Employers Middle East survey, which studied over 130 businesses and surveyed a combined total of over 13,000 employees. This represents a total workforce of more than 267,000 people in the region, said a statement.
Launched globally over 10 years ago, 'Best Employers' has become an international benchmark for business, reflecting the opinions of employees and providing companies with an opportunity to assess and understand the level of employee engagement, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport