80 long-serving DP World employees honoured
Dubai, July 9, 2013
DP World, a leader in marine terminal operations, honoured 80 employees for completing 25 years of service at a ceremony recently.
Chairman Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem said that Jebel Ali Port’s reputation as an efficient and customer-centric port was a direct result of the dedicated and long serving people.
The ceremony was attended by senior officials including Jamal Majid Bin Thaniah, vice chairman, Mohammed Sharaf, group CEO, and Mohammed Al Muallem, senior VP and managing director.
Sulayem said: “This group of dedicated employees have a given a combined 2,000 years to DP World. To have so many people who have worked for a company for 25 years or more is testament to their strong work ethic and determination to contribute to the growth of the company, Dubai and the UAE.”
DP World operates more than 65 marine terminals in six continents including new developments underway in India, Africa, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport