BMTC named Eaton’s distributor in UAE
Dubai, September 17, 2013
Eaton, a diversified industrial manufacturer, has signed an agreement with Bahri & Mazroei Trading (BMTC), a leading solutions provider to the electrical sector, making it an authorised distributor for Eaton in the UAE.
The agreement extends BMTC’s partner network and solution portfolio and will allow both companies to deliver a range of solutions that will benefit the unique requirements of customers across the country.
“Our company slogan is ‘Expanding Horizons through Partnership & Solutions.’ Being in the industry for more than four decades now, BMTC has made a strong presence in the UAE by collaborating with the key players to provide top notch products and solutions,” said Esam Al Mazroei, managing director, BMTC.
“Our collaboration with Eaton is unique and will help us meet our commitment towards our customers by providing trusted Circuit Protection solutions.”
“The Middle East is a dynamic and growing market for Eaton,” said Rahul Sikka, regional sales director, GCC, Eaton. “It is by working with like-minded and solutions-focused companies such as BMTC that we will expand our business in the UAE and beyond, to deliver our range of high-quality products to an expanding customer base.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad