Interface appoints new business development managers
Dubai, September 19, 2013
Interface, a leading carpet tiles manufacturer, has appointed two new business development managers in the Middle East, aimed at further strengthening relationships with industry architects, specifiers and consultants.
Frazer Butcher will work directly with international specifiers within the UAE and target key end-users in the oil and gas sector, and education management organisations and universities, said a statement.
John Michel Ghorra, who comes with more than 14 years experience in the industry, will work with local architects and consultants covering Riyadh and the central region in Saudi Arabia, to maximise potential revenue and manage the supply of Interface products into major projects in the kingdom, it said.
Interface, with its regional headquarters in Dubai, has been operating in the Middle East for more than 30 years through a network of distributors in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export