SA Group unveils new plastic repair solution
London, September 24, 2013
SA Group, a global provider of specialist support services for the aviation and aerospace industries, has launched a plastic engineering solution that can provide rapid and long-lasting repairs to monolithic plastics.
The SA20-21 (SATTO) is fully compliant with Easa CS-25 regulations and offers a genuine alternative to the replacement of damaged cabin interior components by enabling repairs to be carried out either on-wing or in a workshop without the need for specialised tools or training for the technicians.
Duncan Hammond, SA Group’s managing director, said: “Aircraft plastics tend to be expensive and lead times can be slow. SATTO offers a cost-effective answer to that problem. It can be applied easily by clients’ own cabin technicians for quick repairs but we are also using it within our own workshops where its remarkable flexibility enables us to make maximum use of client’s cabin refurbishment budgets.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans