Gulf Craft unveils new interior concept
Monaco, September 25, 2013
UAE-based fibreglass boat and yacht manufacturer Gulf Craft unveiled details about a new interior design concept for its superyacht 'Majesty 155' under construction.
The elite yacht builder with the capability to build composite superyachts above 45 m showcased its reputation of creating innovative spatial designs that maximise form and function at the Monaco Yacht Show 2013.
Erwin Bamps, chief operating officer, said: “While this project will be seen by many as almost a natural progression of the product range expansion that Gulf Craft has developed in recent years with the launches of the Majesty 125 and Majesty 135 models, the Majesty 155 represents quite a leap in engineering complexity and offers us a tremendous opportunity to demonstrate the design solutions and the workmanship capabilities of the yard today.”
“The last few years have seen interesting developments in the superyacht market, both in terms of yacht builders and yacht buyers. The yacht builders have seen a consolidation into the ones with a solid track record and the ability and resources to deliver the designs and quality that the market desires, while among yacht buyers, the market has shown an eagerness for larger sized yachts,” Bamps added.
Gulf Craft’s recent product releases have included the market introduction of the Gulf Exp series of yachts that celebrate the “living on water” concept and bring to the fore design elements that mimic a luxury apartment on the water.
The Majesty 155, as Gulf Craft’s latest and largest yacht project till date, imports similar design elements, with exterior and interior coming together for barrier-free living.
The company has in recent months stepped up a concerted investment in innovative engineering design solutions, greater automation of its manufacturing processes and an enhancement of in-house craftsmanship.
“Our newer models such as the Majesty 105 and the Gulf 75 Exp showcase a clever use of living and exterior space, more flexible and interactive seating and entertaining configurations and a more liveable experience overall. The new Majesty 155 celebrates the same functional and design aesthetic on a much grander scale,” concluded Bamps.
Gulf Craft will display the Majesty 105 at the Monaco Yacht Show 2013, which runs till September 28. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday