DHL Qatar unveils online shipment system
Doha, September 29, 2013
DHL Express, a leading logistics company, has launched its online shipment management solutions in Qatar.
The new system allows customers to schedule their courier pickups online from their home or office, saving them considerable amount of time and effort and tailoring DHL services well to their needs, said a senior official.
Nael Attiyat, country manager, said, “The new service offers fast and convenient online shipping solutions along with easy shipment monitoring, notifications and reporting. Customers can use the service to ship and import their packages as well as track it."
"Moreover, customers only need to complete the shipment form on DHL.com.qa and pay directly with their credit card," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn