Jotun to showcase one-stop solution at expo
Dubai, September 29, 2013
Jotun, a leader in paints and powder coatings, will throw the spotlight on its Single Source Solution (SSS) for paints and coatings at the upcoming Middle East Steel Conference for Oil and Gas Industry (MESC 2013) in Dubai.
Participating as the event’s Elite Platinum Sponsor, the company will showcase its concept of a complete corrosion protection solution that makes use of combining solutions from Jotun Protective & Powder Coatings.
The event, which is being put together by Saudi Aramco and Sabic, is being held under the theme, ‘Modeling the future of steel standards in the Middle East’ from October 1 to 3 at the Ritz Carlton, DIFC.
During the event, Jotun will be fielding in some of its leading experts to talk about the dynamics of SSS and the key advantages and benefits to be gained from using it. Some of the key topics to be presented include dual layer fusion-bonded epoxy coatings for protection of steel pipelines and challenges for tank protection in the oil and gas industry.
In addition, Dave Wright, managing director for Jotun Saudia, has been named as one of the members of the advisory committee for this year’s conference.
“Jotun’s participation at MESC 2013 will give us the opportunity to interact closely with the region’s steel industry players and learn key insights on their current needs and demands for paints and powder coating solutions,” said Trevor Maughan, regional sales director, Jotun Protective Coatings.
“The event also serves as a strategic platform for us to talk about our Single Source Solution concept and the advantages and benefits that users can gain from its use. Moreover, our presence at leading industry events like MESC demonstrates our continuing efforts to increase more awareness on the Jotun brand while also consolidating our leading position as a supplier of choice across various industry verticals,” he added.
The 2013 Middle East Steel Conference for Oil and Gas Industry aims to allow participants to connect, network, share experiences, challenges and discuss innovative ideas and feasible solutions that address the growing needs of the oil and gas industry.
This year's event will cover three major areas--pipeline steel, structural steel production and steel protection using industrial coating. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV