Safe Seismic opens UAE office
Texas, October 12, 2013
US-based Safe Seismic, a major provider of proprietary and patent pending technology to the oil and gas exploration industry, has announced the opening of the company's new office in the UAE as part of its regional expansion strategy.
From this location, Safe Seismic plans to spread its operations to Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Safe Seismic will help its customers to greatly reduce seismic acquisition and processing costs while improving the integrity of the final results by unprecedented amounts, said a top official.
"This new venture will give Safe Seismic a worldwide presence and allow us to service the oil and gas industry with our patented seismic design, as well as our experience and expertise in logistics and project management," remarked Steve Culpepper, the company's managing director.
By using new technology, along with state of the art components, Safe Seismic is able to guarantee results that are not available from any other Seismic Data Acquisition and 3D Data Processing System, he added.
The UAE office, said Culpepper, will provide customers with full acquisition management from design to final product.
"We will strive to reduce environmental impact by keeping the data integrity to its utmost potential. With its environmental footprint and improved data acquisition design Safe Seismic will deliver quality data with reduced cost and time," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans