Pelco to showcase IP video security solutions
Dubai, January 9, 2014
Schneider Electric, a specialist in energy management, will showcase the latest video security technology by its brand Pelco at a major exhibition in Dubai.
The 16th edition of Intersec, an exhibition and conference for security, safety and fire protection in the Middle East, will run from January 19 to 21 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Pelco’s product range includes fixed and PTZ IP cameras, enclosures, video management systems, besides thermal imaging products and extreme environment systems that make it a leading supplier in the video surveillance industry.
Also included in the launch are eight new series of IP video accessories designed to operate in all environments and applications, which will give installers the ability to specify complete, end-to-end solutions by removing all guesswork with tested, compatible, ready-to-install products.
Pelco by Schneider Electric will present the recently launched Sarix Value, Sarix Professional and Sarix Enhanced Ranges of IP Cameras. Other products set to go on display are thermal cameras (Sarix TI), Exsite Explosion Proof systems, HD positioning systems (Spectra), Endura IP VMS and the latest in IP accessories.
The event will feature security conferences, workshops and a live Swat demonstration and is expected to draw more than 1,000 exhibitors and 22,000 visitors.
Dave Dalleske, VP of sales – EMEA, said: “Given the region’s increasing security concerns, we have converged our existing expertise and technology into new products such as Sarix Enhanced and Endura VMS. Intersec 2014 will serve as the ideal platform to showcase the latest video security solutions.”
The fortified camera system that is IP66 rated and designed for high temperature environments will also be on display at Intersec. This system is used to protect the camera and other system-related electronics by removing heat build-up from sensitive components and can be used in temperatures of up to 70-degree C. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Legalising timber products trading in focus
- Experts to discuss aviation issues at Abu Dhabi summit
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu