Rubber World global distribution up 30pc
Dubai, January 23, 2014
Rubber World Industries (RWI), a leading manufacturer of closed-cell rubber insulation 'Gulf-O-Flex' in the Gulf and South East Asia, has reported a 30 per cent increase in its global distribution operations for 2013.
The growth is widely attributed to the growing demand for rubber-based building materials across the international construction industry, which is currently enjoying a wide gamut of infrastructure and development projects.
According to RWI senior executives, the company is approaching 2014 with a unique business strategy—creating a global marketing mix for both local and international markets.
The strategy also includes the development and improvement of a more reinforced global distribution system, which is set to cover major points like the US, Europe, Australia and the Middle East region. In line with this, Rubber World Industries has also set its sights on further expanding its distribution reach by tapping into newer markets like Kazakhstan, Moscow, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and some countries in the Western region.
“2013 was a very good year for Rubber World Industries, as we experienced a 30 per cent increase in global distribution. The international construction industry witnessed an influx of major projects from all over, which in turn developed an accompanying demand for rubber based building materials,” said Rizwan Shaikhani, managing director, Rubber World Industries.
“This year, we are looking to doubling our profits and consolidating our shares across the global market. Rubber World Industries is looking to play a major role in the expected growth of the global construction segment by supplying these projects with our signature line of world-class high performance and durable rubber-based building materials. Our aim this year is to widen our distribution reach by tapping into newer markets and to also introduce newer products onto the market.”
The company has further revealed that its ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ division is set to release a new line of rubber mats for the first quarter of 2014.
Rubber World Industries is also in the development stages of creating a new range of building protection systems, bridge bearing and expansion joints and fender systems. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV