Alba strategic partner for Gulf Industry Fair
Manama, February 4, 2014
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) has signed up as a strategic partner representing the aluminium sector at the 2014 edition of Gulf Industry Fair, a premier industrial B2B gathering, that opened in Bahrain today (February 4).
Organised under the patronage of HRH the Prime Minister of Bahrain, Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Gulf Industry Fair 2014 will be held from February 4 to 6 at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
The cheque was presented by Alba’s chief executive officer Tim Murray to Ronnie Middleton, managing director, Al Hilal Group.
Also present at the presentation were Geoffrey Milne, Group general manager, Al Hilal Group, Ahmed Suleiman, exhibitions director, Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions as well as Alba’s chief marketing officer, Jean Baptiste Lucas, acting director for Administration, Abdul Rahman Janahi and acting manager, Human Resources, Hamad Alshaibeh.
The Gulf Industry Fair is a highly acclaimed trade exhibition in GCC that covers key industrial segments including aluminium, steel, alloys, metal, automation, metrology, energy, logistics, manufacturing & industrial security & safety.
The aluminium sector will include aluminium production as represented by Alba as well as downstream companies from Bahrain who will promote their products and services such as extrusion profiles, foils, grills, pastes, accessories etc.
Commenting on Alba's participation as a strategic partner of the Gulf Industry Fair 2011, Tim Murray said: "As a key economic and industrial company of Bahrain, Alba is proud to represent the aluminium industry at the Gulf Industry Fair 2014.”
“We look forward to meeting with peers from the industry and network with associates at this Fair, which will highlight Bahrain as an attractive economic and investor-friendly destination,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai