Balexco spotlight on new luxury system
Manama, February 5, 2014
Bahrain Aluminium Extrusion Company (Balexco) is putting the spotlight on a new version of its Bahrain Luxury System, which is a lift-and-slide thermal break system.
The company is also showcasing its structural glazing systems, the hinge system and extrusion products at the show.
The company is also highlighting the fact that it has recently commissioned its state-of-the-art automated anodising plant.
Meraj Khan, assistant manager for technical sales, said customers will get an insider’s view of the company's product range at the stalls.
“Our core system comprises four press lines. We cater for industrial applications as well as architectural aluminium systems and are indeed a one-stop shop for aluminium extruded products with different finishes – mill, anodised and powdered.
"We usually get enquiries from fabricators and traders from the GCC states particularly, the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and we hope our new Bahrain Luxury System and the new anodising plant will draw visitors to the stall,” said Khan.
He described the new system as “top of the line” in Balexco’s high-value products range.
“We’ve had a good response from Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar and we’re seeking business orders from beyond the Gulf. Performance-wise, the product is very good, especially in thermal insulation. We have a special type of drainage system for the Bahrain Luxury System. When it’s fitted out, it can release eight litres of water every minute. When closed, it is as good as a hinged window or door system because it has been devised keeping in mind the need to offer the same advantage as a casement system or a sliding system,” Khan explained.
Khan said Balexco is targeting customers who are looking for top-of-the-line products for windows and doors. “We can go to the maximum of 3.2 m width and 2.8 m height with glazing thickness of up to 26 mm and a multi-lock system ensuring security,” he added.
Balexco has a number of samples on display at its stall where Khan and Shukri A W Qarooni, the assistant manager, represent the company.
The aluminium extruder as a total capacity of 33,000 tonnes per year and reports that its 100/45 series has done “exceptionally well”. The architectural sector accounts for most of its business with the industrial sector coming second.
Balexco is exhibiting at Stand 1C57 at the Gulf Industry Fair, which concludes tomorrow (Feb 6). - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan