ADPC appoints new executive VP
Abu Dhabi, 20 days ago
Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) has appointed Gary Lemke as its new executive vice president - ports.
Lemke has joined the company with more than 20 years of working experience in the ports industry around the world, said a statement.
In his new role, Lemke will oversee the emirates flagship, the Khalifa Port and the three commercial ports in the city of Abu Dhabi - Zayed Port, the Free Port and Musaffah Port.
He will also be responsible for the ports in the Al Gharbia region, which support local industry and leisure activities.
Mohamed Juma Al Shamisi, CEO, said:“Lemke brings considerable international expertise and hands on operational experience which is particularly relevant to ADPC as our business operations continue to develop and expand.
“He will be instrumental in taking the development of our ports to the next level and we look forward to working with him.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan