Obama opens six-point lead over McCain
Washington, October 20, 2008
Democrat Barack Obama has expanded his national lead over Republican John McCain in the US presidential race to six percentage points, according to a Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released on Monday.
Obama leads McCain 50 percent to 44 percent among likely US voters in the latest three-day tracking poll, up from a three-point edge for Obama on Sunday.
The telephone poll has a margin of error of 2.9 percentage points. - Reuters
More INTERNATIONAL NEWS Stories
- Gold extends losses on firm dollar
- Qatar fund to invest $500m in Russia's VTB
- Israel fires back at Syria after troops targeted
- Monster tornado kills 51 in Oklahoma town
- Over 60 killed in Iraq car bombings
- Netanyahu hints at further strikes in Syria
- $590m jackpot winning ticket sold in Florida
- Texas joins flood of states suing BP
- Switzerland close to deal in US tax dispute
- Israel warns against Russia arms supply to Syria