Blasts in Hyderabad; many killed
Hyderabad, February 21, 2013
Two powerful bombs ripped through a market place in India's Hyderabad city on Thursday evening, killing at least seven people and injuring up to 50, initial reports said.
Some TV reports put the toll at 15.
The blasts occurred near a bus stand in the Dilsukh Nagar area, a busy and crowded part of the city.
More INTERNATIONAL NEWS Stories
- UK police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder
- Truck strike may have caused US bridge collapse
- Icahn seeks up to $7bn for Dell bid
- London attacker British, of Nigerian origin
- Thousands of Hezbollah fighters in Syria: Kerry
- Swiss banks fear heavy fines in US tax deal
- Oil slips towards $103 on US demand worries
- US senate backs arming Syrian rebels
- Home Depot net income hits $1.2bn
- EU regulators to cap bankers' bonuses