Thursday 4 June 2020
 
»
 
»
Story

China posts decline in new local infections

BEIJING, China, March 29, 2020

China reported 45 new cases of confirmed infections including 44 imported cases and one indigenous case in the mainland on Saturday, down from 54 the previous say, said the country’s National Health Commission (NHC).

The NHC has so far received 81,439 reports of confirmed cases and 3,300 deaths in 31 provincial-level regions on the Chinese mainland and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps and in all 75,448 patients had been cured and discharged from hospital.

So far, the Chinese mainland has reported 693 imported confirmed cases from overseas.

There still remained 2,691 confirmed cases (including 742 in serious condition) and 174 suspected cases. So far, 701,884 people have been identified as having had close contact with infected patients. A total of 18,581 are now under medical observation, said NHC.

On March 28, Hubei reported no new cases of confirmed infections, no new cases of suspected infections, and 5 deaths (all in Wuhan). 467 patients (all in Wuhan) were released from hospital after being cured. – TradeArabia News Service




Tags:

More INTERNATIONAL NEWS Stories

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads