Smart unveils board software
Dubai, June 25, 2007
Smart Technologies has launched the Smart Board software 9.7 for Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems in the Middle East.
The newest version of Smart Board software offers teachers more digital resources and a number of user-friendly new features, said a top company official.
“Educators around the world are adopting the Smart Board interactive whiteboard because of the flexibility it allows them when developing engaging and dynamic lessons,” Smart's CEO Nancy Knowlton said.
“The added features of Smart Board software 9.7 offer teachers more resources and digital learning materials and greater language support.”
Enhancements to the world's most widely used interactive whiteboard software make it easier for educators to create and manage all their digital learning materials within one easy-to-use content platform, she added.
Intmark Distribution director Maher Husseini noted that the new features incorporated in the Smart Board software 9.7 will allow teachers to better manage the digital learning materials, while helping them teach lessons in a more effective and interesting manner. TradeArabia News Service
Tags: SMART Technologies |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award