Red Hat to present new solutions
Dubai, July 22, 2007
Open source solutions provider Red Hat said it will be attending the 27th Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (Gitex).
At the event, Red Hat will present its latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 operating system and JBoss Enterprise Application Platform to its Middle Eastern partners and to potential customers.
The Red Hat booth will be located in Hall 6, stand A6-11 of Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
At Gitex, Red Hat will present a number of solutions that will enable customers to extract maximum value from their IT infrastructure.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, the company's new operating system, enables customers to greatly reduce the cost and complexity of purchasing, integrating and managing separate virtualisation, storage management and high availability software.
The JBoss Enterprise Application Platform offers an open, low-cost, high-value migration foundation for customers to modernize legacy application infrastructures to service-oriented architectures (SOA).
As part of the company’s continued business development and continued investment in the Middle East, Red Hat is attending Gitex for the second time to support its partner activities in the region.
Red Hat has a number of partnerships with Middle Eastern distributors including Linux Plus, Daleelteq and OpenNET, that will also be present at Red Hat's Gitex booth.
'Gitex is the best platform in the region for us to present and demonstrate the benefits of the combined Red Hat and JBoss solutions to our Middle Eastern partners,' said Francois Lucatelli, channel manager for the Middle East at Red Hat.
“Regional Advanced Partners play a vital role in our global development and long-term business strategy and we are pleased to support them with joint activities at the show.'
The Gitex exhibition takes place September 8 – 12 in the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Red Hat, the world's leading open source solutions provider, is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with over 50 satellite offices spanning the globe.
CIOs have ranked Red Hat first for value in Enterprise Software for three consecutive years in the CIO Insight Magazine Vendor Value study.
Red Hat provides high-quality, low-cost technology with its operating system platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, together with applications, management and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions, including the JBoss Enterprise Middleware Suite.
Red Hat also offers support, training and consulting services to its customers worldwide. TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services