Trend Micro ties up with Redington Gulf
Dubai , July 24, 2007
Trend Micro has tied up with leading IT hardware distributors Redington Gulf.
This innovative relationship means that computer equipment supplied by Redington Gulf will enjoy the protection of Trend Micro's Worry-Free products, which offer comprehensive solutions to viruses, malware and other online threats.
'We are pleased to establish this relationship, a testament to the quality of our security technology and services, and the responsive collaborative business approach we take together,' said channel manager, Trend Micro, Nisar Khan.
As an expanding market which demands IT for use in business and the home, the Kingdom is also open to exploitation by rogues who can profit from identity theft, vandalism and widespread fraud. Antivirus technology and services from Trend Micro help protect the customer by scanning in real-time for viruses, Trojans, worms, and other malicious threats.
The new channel arrangements are based around Trend Micro's Worry-Free products, meaning they are designed to meet the needs of the SMB market.
'Redington Gulf works hard to supply IT hardware in an extremely competitive emerging market, where a partnership like this in essential to ensuring the customer's peace of mind,' said Category Head Value Business, Redington Gulf, Ram Kumar.TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer