HP unit gets new marketing manager
Dubai, August 1, 2007
HP Middle East has appointed Patricia Trodd as its new marketing manager to strengthen its Personal Systems Group (PSG).
Trodd’s main objectives for the next six months will include raising the awareness of the HP PSG brand and products across 11 countries in the Middle East.
“This is an important time for HP with exceptional performance and steady growth in the region, Patricia’s appointment to this key role illustrates the importance of marketing as a contributor to success along with a balanced and strong portfolio of products. HP’s global, integrated marketing campaign, ‘The Computer is Personal Again’, launched in 2006 was deemed one of the best advertising campaigns and contributed to HP’s performance in the commercial and the consumer market,” said PSG HP Middle East general manager Serdar Urcar.
HP Personal Systems Group offers a leading portfolio of consumer and commercial products including notebooks, desktops, workstations and handheld devices and continues to drive standards-based computing to all segments and across all product ranges.
Trodd’s career with the company started in 1998 in various sales administration and marketing roles until 2001 when she was appointed marketing communications manager for the enterprise group where she also handled Corporate Communications and PR. For the past 18 months, she has held tenure for HP Services Solutions marketing for the ISE region. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department