Zebra units to showcase new solutions
Dubai, September 5, 2007
Zebra Technologies, one of the global leaders in on-demand printing solutions, has confirmed its participation at Gitex.
Two divisions of Zebra will be present at the show (from September 8-12 in Dubai), Zebra Barcode Printing Solutions and Zebra Card Printer Solutions. These businesses provide a wide variety of printing solutions to help businesses identify products and people, the company said in a statement.
Zebra is a pioneer in the development of RFID solutions for both labels and cards and a wide range of products will be on display at the show (stand H2-31) in the Dubai World Trade Centre, near the UK Pavilion, it added.
The region’s booming $5-billion information technology market and its excess liquidity is a key focus area for Zebra, whose technology and products are well entrenched in businesses throughout the Middle East, with large-scale technical solutions for high profile customers.
During Gitex 2007 visitors will have the opportunity to meet with Zebra professionals and view solutions, which Zebra has developed for customers worldwide in the field of government, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality and retail.
Zebra Card Printer Solutions will be showing the new dual-sided P630i security ID card printer with single-sided laminator, offering outstanding print quality, enhanced security and a low cost per card.
Also new are the P110i and P120i with Ethernet connectivity and offering dual-sided or single sided card printing. In addition Zebra will be showing the new F680 photo printer for professional photographers who want to produce lab quality photos on location.
In the Middle East, several projects, such as the National ID cards for the Jordanian government or Dubai’s car registrations and driving licences are all employing Zebra’s products and technologies.
Zebra Barcode division will be showcasing for the first time anywhere in EMEA the new ZM400 and ZM600 table top printers, especially suitable for applications as diverse as shipping, compliance labelling, asset tracking, transportation and hospitality ticketing.
The flexibility and range of options on the ZM400 and ZM600 therefore give long-term investment protection for any business users. Zebra’s extensive range of Desktop and Mobile products will also be on show.
Zebra printers and labels are designed to withstand extreme temperatures, moisture, chemicals, shock, and vibration of industrial environments. Zebra's broad product line meets all labelling needs, from high-resolution printers for creating tiny bar code labels suitable for circuit boards and small components, to high-volume, high-speed printers that can produce standard or large-format labels at production speeds. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit