Etisalat honoured for $6.8m donation
Abu Dhabi , September 26, 2007
Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan presented a special award to Etisalat, for its generous support and contribution of Dh25million ($6.8 million) to the Emirates Foundation.
Chief corporate affairs officer, Etisalat, Nasser Bin Obood received the award in the presence of Minister of Presidential Affairs Sheikh Mansoor bin Zayed Al Nahyan, chairman of the board of trustees of the Zayed Foundation for Charity and Humanitarian Works Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and Minister of Education Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, and a number of VIPs.
'We are proud to be part of what Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed considers as the nations treasures. We will remain committed to the values of understanding and goodwill that Sheikh Zayed Al Nahayan cherished, may he rest in peace,' said Bin Obood.- Trade Arabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo