CommScope names new Saudi maanger
Dubai, October 2, 2007
CommScope has promoted Ehab Kanary as country sales manager for Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
Kanary, who will lead an expanded team strengthened by the addition of two new sales personnel, plans to further extend CommScope's presence in both countries.
'Kanary has risen steadily through the CommScope ranks and after years of loyal service is promoted to head-up the company's sales efforts,' said managing director, Middle East, Pakistan, Africa, SYSTIMAX Solutions, CommScope, Ciaran Forde.
CommScope also appointed Haytham Rabie as its new Business Development Consultant for Egypt and Mohamed Mohideen as the Middle East Account Executive, based out of Dubai.
CommScope was recently announced in the Fortune 1000 list as one of the largest corporations in the US. With 2006 sales of approximately $1.62 billion, CommScope was ranked No 11 in the 'Network and Other Communications Equipment' industry.- TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet