AwalNet offers 100pc extra free time
Riyadh, October 9, 2007
AwalNet, the leading Internet Service Provider in Saudi Arabia, has unveiled an interesting new offer.
The offer, an 100 per cent extra time for free, is open to subscribers of its high-speed DSL-based internet services.
All users of AwalNet DSL services can avail of this excellent offer as soon as they activate their subscription cards, said an AwalNet official.
According to this generous offer from AwalNet, DSL users will get double the subscription time their cards entitle. For example, when subscripting for one year, you'll get an extra year for free.
In parallel, AwalNet has recently improved the quality of its internet services by upgrading the technical infrastructure, increasing the broadband and enhancing the after-sale support.
"This fancy offer comes as a part of the ongoing policy of AwalNet's to lead and dominate the internet market in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and to ensure providing everyone all over the country with superb internet services coupled with excellent technical support and after-sale services that completely meet their expectations," said products and marketing manager at AwalNet Abdulaziz Al Helayyil.- Trade Arabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying