AwalNet offers 100pc extra free time
Riyadh, October 9, 2007
AwalNet, the leading Internet Service Provider in Saudi Arabia, has unveiled an interesting new offer.
The offer, an 100 per cent extra time for free, is open to subscribers of its high-speed DSL-based internet services.
All users of AwalNet DSL services can avail of this excellent offer as soon as they activate their subscription cards, said an AwalNet official.
According to this generous offer from AwalNet, DSL users will get double the subscription time their cards entitle. For example, when subscripting for one year, you'll get an extra year for free.
In parallel, AwalNet has recently improved the quality of its internet services by upgrading the technical infrastructure, increasing the broadband and enhancing the after-sale support.
"This fancy offer comes as a part of the ongoing policy of AwalNet's to lead and dominate the internet market in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and to ensure providing everyone all over the country with superb internet services coupled with excellent technical support and after-sale services that completely meet their expectations," said products and marketing manager at AwalNet Abdulaziz Al Helayyil.- Trade Arabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services