Future helps boost Americana productivity
Dubai, UAE:, November 25, 2007
Future Technology has deployed Avaya call centre solutions at Americana to boost its productivity.
The Avaya Gold Partner’s has signed a deal with the region’s pioneer in food industry to handle home delivery orders for its Pizza Hut, Hardees, and KFC outlets around the UAE, Future Technology said in a statement.
The rising volume of customer calls, increased costs, and different call centre location across the UAE led to Americana wanting to consolidate its call centre operations to boost productivity, increase efficiency, and enhance its operations. Americana’s call centre in Sharjah currently handles a huge volume of calls per day, the company said.
“Avaya will equip Americana with a state-of-the-art call centre solution capable of handling a huge volume of calls, store customer data, and allow customers to email their orders,” said Future Technology sales manager Nicolas Magem. “A scalable systems means that Americana also has the option of increasing the number of call centre agents as the business grows.”
Prior to implementing Avaya, Americana’s call centres handled customers delivery calls from across the UAE. While the legacy system contained all customer data, the system lacked the capability to handle the rising volume of calls, resulting in increased number of calls in queue, and dropped orders. Different call centres across the UAE also meant more call centre agents, more licenses, and a consequent loss of business.
“We wanted a performance oriented solution as our business grew, Avaya answered our call with its value proposition, multi-channel approach and scalable system that would enhance our growing operations around the UAE, Avaya’s solution is capable of handling a huge volume of calls, and we are able to reduce costs on managing various call centre locations, as well as enhance our agent productivity. We are certain that this solution will help increase the efficiency of our call centre agents, boost productivity and result in increased business and happy customers,” added Magem.
Americana is the Middle East's most successful group of companies operating consumer foods, restaurants, and food-related products,the company said.
Americana operate almost 800 restaurants across 66 cities with several international franchises like KFC, Hardee's, and Pizza Hut and a wide range of consumer foods manufactured in 15 factories in 5 different countries and marketed across the region with well-known names like Americana Meat, Americana Cake, Farm Frites, California Garden, Heinz, Koki, Green Land and much more. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract