HP names new country manager
Dubai, November 26, 2007
HP Middle East has appointment Khaled Hejazi as the new country manager of Personal Systems Group (PSG) to lead its operations in Saudi Arabia.
Based in Riyadh, Hejazi’s main priorities over the next six months will include delivering the highest quality service to HPs partners and customers and the development of key strategies that will enable partners to grow.
He will also focus on strengthening partner relationships in the region, to help increase awareness of the HP PSG brand and its product portfolio, said an official spokesman.
“Saudi Arabia is a key market for HP PSG in the Middle East. With Khalid’s appointment and increasing focus on our partner network, we expect the region to be one of our fastest growing country organizations in EMEA,” said general manager, PSG, HP Middle East, Serdar Urcar.
Hejazi’s career with the company commenced in 2000. He served as the regional distribution manager for over three years following which he was appointed as the country manager of HPs SPO business in Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi