HP names new country manager
Dubai, November 26, 2007
HP Middle East has appointment Khaled Hejazi as the new country manager of Personal Systems Group (PSG) to lead its operations in Saudi Arabia.
Based in Riyadh, Hejazi’s main priorities over the next six months will include delivering the highest quality service to HPs partners and customers and the development of key strategies that will enable partners to grow.
He will also focus on strengthening partner relationships in the region, to help increase awareness of the HP PSG brand and its product portfolio, said an official spokesman.
“Saudi Arabia is a key market for HP PSG in the Middle East. With Khalid’s appointment and increasing focus on our partner network, we expect the region to be one of our fastest growing country organizations in EMEA,” said general manager, PSG, HP Middle East, Serdar Urcar.
Hejazi’s career with the company commenced in 2000. He served as the regional distribution manager for over three years following which he was appointed as the country manager of HPs SPO business in Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo