Zain names new chief commercial officer
Manama, February 24, 2008
Zain (Bahrain) has appointment Mohammed Zainalabedin as its chief commercial officer.
Zainalabedin, whose last posting was as director of sales, brings to his post a comprehensive expertise in driving sales at all levels and setting the company's sales strategy to ensure that Zain (Bahrain) is focused on achieving corporate targets.
He also has rich IT experience which will enable Zain (Bahrain) to retain its lead as the telecoms company with the easiest customer-company IT interface.
"We welcome Mohammed among the Zain (Bahrain) top management leaders and we are sure his varied and intensive background in IT and in driving sales will help Zain (Bahrain) to retain its strong market lead and technology advantage," said chief operating officer Dr Ahmed Al Shatti.
Zainalabedin holds a BSc Hons in Computer Engineering from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology