Zain names new chief commercial officer
Manama, February 24, 2008
Zain (Bahrain) has appointment Mohammed Zainalabedin as its chief commercial officer.
Zainalabedin, whose last posting was as director of sales, brings to his post a comprehensive expertise in driving sales at all levels and setting the company's sales strategy to ensure that Zain (Bahrain) is focused on achieving corporate targets.
He also has rich IT experience which will enable Zain (Bahrain) to retain its lead as the telecoms company with the easiest customer-company IT interface.
"We welcome Mohammed among the Zain (Bahrain) top management leaders and we are sure his varied and intensive background in IT and in driving sales will help Zain (Bahrain) to retain its strong market lead and technology advantage," said chief operating officer Dr Ahmed Al Shatti.
Zainalabedin holds a BSc Hons in Computer Engineering from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends