LINKdotNET products on show at Cairo ICT
Cairo, February 25, 2008
LINKdotNET, the leading Internet solutions provider in the Middle East, is providing visitors to Cairo ICT a fascinating and diverse view into the world of the Internet.
The four-day event opened yesterday (February 24) in Cairo.
From its expansive and impressive exhibition platform ‘LINK World’, LINKdotNET's various business units are presenting in full force. This is the company's 12th successive appearance at the show where this year it is also an official sponsor and the Bandwidth /WiFi Provider.
LINKdotNET is one of the region's largest integrated Internet solution providers, serving as a single link between users and the various aspects of the Internet world. It plays a key role in the development of localised online content and the establishment of specialized portals that cater to regional users, said an official spokesman.
Visitors to LINK World will be able to see the company’s offerings spanning Internet connectivity, online advertising, web design and hosting and software development.
CEO of LINKdotNET Karim Beshara said conversation is now turning towards user contribution and personalisation of the web, with online advertising serving the dual role of entertainment and marketing.
"With the convergence of the PC and telephone through unified communications, the world as we know it really is changing," he said. "The theme for Cairo ICT 'the world as we know it…. is now changing', is very appropriate and in line with our developments and new customer offerings.”
At the show, LINKDSL will be making a number of announcements on new services and promotions for its users. LINK Development, the software development subsidiary, will not only be present as part of the LINK World, but also with the Ministry of State for Administrative Development (MSAD ), where it will be showcasing a number of projects and highlighting its role within the national e-government strategy. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya