Bin Hindi seals key Moroccan deal
Manama, March 5, 2008
Bin Hindi Informatics - Special Projects division has partnered with Moroccan mobile computing solutions experts, Mughamrat, to offer comprehensive field sales automation solutions in Bahrain.
"We are extremely delighted with the new partnership," said Mughamrat regional manager Rudy Lachhab.
"When it comes to offering field sales automation solutions, Bin Hindi Informatics has tailor-made solutions that our customers seek precisely.
"In today's world, field sales representatives not only deal with increasingly demanding customers, but also more complex products, he said.
"Customer's expectation has grown in time and they demand quick response to the custom orders placed and expect high performance from their suppliers.
"Thanks to today's advanced Field Sales Automation MS5 - a type of programme that automates business tasks such as order processing, contact management, information sharing, inventory monitoring and control, order tracking, customer management, sales forecast analysis and employee performance evaluation we can meet demands," he added.
"We do business in an age of high competition, where most of our competitors have adopted up-to-date technology and tools," said Bin Hindi Infomatics general manager A Aziz Bin Hindi.
"This requires businesses to supply their employees with similar weapons as your competitor. Sales Automation is now considered as one of the vital requirement for business success.
"It results in higher levels of customer service, increased productivity, provides resourceful customer database details and enhanced communication methods.
"MS5 empowers sales representatives to close more business while they are out in the field with customers. It provides immediate access into back office sales data and information and helps manage the field sales supply chain in a very efficient way," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- LTE leaders to tackle regional challenges in Dubai
- Batelco 'SMS Challenge' back with big cash prizes
- 7 win Etisalat million reward points
- Redington to distribute Oracle solutions in Mideast
- Etisalat's Egypt unit eyes stock listing
- Schneider enhances PowerChute with virtualization support
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council