Zain offers free info channels
Manama, March 9, 2008
Zain in Bahrain is offering customers a one-week free trial up to March 11 of its varied and comprehensive Information channels.
These channels let customers use their mobile handsets to access local and international content from Bahrain and abroad, the company said in a statement.
“This trial period will allow our valued customers to explore and navigate through a diverse selection of news, entertainment, sports, cinema and religion SMS and MMS channels available to them through our Zain Menu,” said product innovation manager Ali Rahimi. “This is an experience offer for our users looking for mobile entertainment in Bahrain and abroad”.
“We have an extensive menu of segmented information channels that meets most of the requirements of our customers.” said product innovation specialist Dalia Owaysi.
“These channels include; entertainment news and information such as cinema timings in your neighbourhood; celebrity news; jokes; poems and so forth. Importantly too, we have religious news including prayer timings; Islamic events calendar; Quranic verses and Daily Du’a; breaking world news; sports news; Asian news content and special tips for women’s well-being,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues