Etisalat launches new rewards program
Dubai, March 16, 2008
Etisalat has officially launched one of the region’s largest reward program in partnership with seven leading retail, tourism and transport services companies.
Etisalat customers who register with ‘More’ will earn and redeem reward points on their Etisalat mobile spend, as well as for the products and services of Cellucom, i2, Paris Gallery, Blue Banana, Prime Limousine, Rotana Hotels, Suites & Resorts.
Members can also convert their Etisalat Reward points to Skywards miles, Emirates Airline’s frequent flyer programme.
To register, Etisalat mobile customers should visit www.etisalat.ae/more or visit an Etisalat Business Centre. Etisalat has also launched dedicated information line at 800-MORE.
Essa Al Haddad, chief marketing officer, Etisalat, said: “Etisalat is committed to be the first choice operator for customers in the UAE, today and always. More is the first rewards program in the UAE from a telecommunications operator, extending Etisalat leadership in provided added value to its customers.”
More is a free programme, with no registration or subscription fees. It is currently available for Etisalat mobile – prepaid and postpaid customers. Etisalat “More” offers three tiers of membership, More, More Silver and More Gold. As a customer moves up to a higher tier level, the number of points earned per Dh1 spent increases up to three times.
To redeem points at partner outlets, customers will only need to present their ‘More’ membership card. Accumulated points are valid for a period of two years, during which time the points can be redeemed in bulk or in part.
Points redeemed against Etisalat services can be used to make payments towards GSM postpaid mobile services or to top-up credit for Wasel or Ahlan prepaid mobile services from Etisalat. In addition, Rewards can be given to family or friends making this a very diverse programme. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services