Cisco launches web TV show
Dubai, April 6, 2008
Cisco on Sunday launched an innovative video-on-demand web TV show designed to reach customers throughout the Middle East.
‘Cisco on Tuesday’, the new cost-effective marketing medium will allow Cisco to interact with its key stakeholders in a powerful and timely manner whilst also monitoring results and feedback on a weekly basis.
‘Cisco on Tuesday’ is a weekly 30-minute program featuring business-related videos and case studies focused on the needs and issues of various industry sectors including small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), large enterprises and the public sector.
Viewers will be able to interact with the company’s subject matter experts to find out more information on all issues related to information and communications technology (ICT). A rerun of the programs will be available on demand, said a company official.
Fadi Kachkouche, marketing manager for Cisco Gulf and Pakistan said: “The ‘Cisco on Tuesday’ initiative will allow us to deliver an online event featuring the latest on technology solutions and videos to our customers’ desktops every week. Through the viewers’ feedback, we will be able to understand the business needs of our stakeholders and support them accordingly.”
The user-friendly console will allow viewers to watch and download the streaming videos, save them on their desktops or media players, share them with friends, evaluate, add comments and ask questions that will be answered by Cisco experts, he noted.
This new marketing initiative will further allow users to create private accounts that track their activities and indicate whether they have completed viewing specific video content, as well as encourage pre-registration to upcoming web events, Kachkouche added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion