Acer focus on ‘empowers technology’
Dubai, April 16, 2008
Acer, the world’s third largest IT vendor and Dubai Quality Award winner, is focusing on its empowering technology.
The new empowering technology provides a simple-to-use interface and versatile configuration to help increase the efficiency of its range of products, the company said in a statement.
More than just a performance boost, Acer Empowering Technology dramatically increases the mobile potential of both Aspire and TravelMate range of Acer notebooks.
It offers a one-button access to a series of tools designed to maximise security, system management, performance, and recovery, together with unrivalled power, connectivity, and presentation potential.
Empowering technology streamlines access to frequently used functions and settings. The objective is to increase productivity, with features like an Empowering Key that launches an intuitive 1-2-3 process to make common tasks easier.
“Acer has always been at the forefront of supporting the latest technologies aimed at enhancing customer experiences and we are constantly trying to break the barrier between people and technology,” said Acer Computer product marketing manager for mobility products Mark Prosser.
“The Middle East is increasingly becoming tech-savvy and our empowering technology is proof that Acer truly believes in caring through innovation.”
The Empowering key can be found either on the keyboard of Acer personal computer systems, or on the remote control of Acer IT products that support Empowering Technology.
The Empowering Key is easily recognisable, symbolised by a stylised 'e' in Acer green, silver, or grey. Alternatively, it can also be accessed by double-clicking the Empowering Technology 'e logo' icon on the Windows desktop. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m