HMG to distribute Motorla devices
Amman, May 4, 2008
Motorola Mobile Devices has appointed HMG as their second distributor in Jordan for their products and accessories effective April 25, 2008.
The appointment reflects Motorola’s commitment to offer their customers excellent retail and hypermarket placement and increased sales service, said an official spokesman.
The award winning HMG will look after operator and key account fulfillment as well as the after sales services for Motorola through multiple channels, including HMG’s own15 retail outlets.
More than 45 Motorola trained employees will be offering support through HMG covered channels along with a state of the art service centre located at their Mecca Street main showroom as well as the capability to service Motorola mobiles through many of HMG shops spread across Jordan.
“We are delighted to add HMG to our distribution network and after sales service in Jordan, and are confident that they will provide a great experience for our customers,” said Jordan market manager for the Mobile Devices Business MENA region Rawhi H Al-Khatib.
“We strive to remain the best service provider in electrical appliances and electronics in Jordan and with Motorola added to our portfolio of clients, we are confident that we will continue with our commitment to provide the best after sales service for our customers,” said general manager at HMG Issa Haider Murad.
The new appointment will see HMG channelling Motorola’s products to power retail including Carrefour, SmartBuy and Virgin; Operators such as Zain and Umniah and HMG own showrooms across the kingdom. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum