Infocomm appoints new GM
Muscat, May 18, 2008
Infocomm, Oman’s leading m-commerce company, has appointed Rafid Abdullah Mukadam as general manager.
Mukadam brings with him over 12 years of substantial international management, IT and engineering experience and has held various senior positions in major global and small to medium size organisations including Digital View Ltd, Xn Corporation and Advanced Television Research.
Most recently he worked as a management and business development consultant in the UK. While Mukadam will have overall responsibility for operations in Oman, he will also support Infocomm’s international expansion and growth strategy. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders