EMPA honoured at Samsung Summit
Dubai, June 29, 2008
EMPA Middle East FZCO, one of the largest IT distribution companies operating in the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa regions, has received an award of appreciation during the Samsung Global Summit 2008 held in Seoul.
EMPA was recognised for its outstanding sales, service, and support of Pleomz products.
The award reflects EMPA’s vital role in expanding the visibility, reach, and sales of Pleomax products in the Middle Eastern region. EMPA is currently the authorised distributor of Pleomax PC accessories, in Egypt, GCC, Jordan, and Yemen.
Pleomax, a subsidiary of South Korean electronics giant Samsung Corp, designs and markets computer peripherals, optical storage media, batteries, and energy saving lightbulbs.
Established in 2003, the company leverages parent company Samsung’s vast experience in manufacturing and quality controlled sourcing to market its products to more than 40 countries over multiple channels in coordination with its 76 regional offices.
“We thank Samsung for valuing our service to its Pleomax products; as one of the largest IT distributors in the region, our reputation is significantly influenced by both our reliable service and the quality of the products we market. The combination of our sound delivery strategies and Samsung’s superior product lines truly makes for a very productive distribution partnership,” said sales and marketing director, EMPA Middle East FZCO, Shahood Khan.
Dubai-based EMPA, established in 1998 at the Jebel Ali Free Zone, recently completed a new facility and headquarters to accommodate its rapidly expanding operations and workforce.
With a built up area of 40,700 sq ft on an 84,000 sq ft plot, the facility is the largest operated by any IT distributor in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services