Zain opens hitech centre in Bahrain
Manama, July 23, 2008
Zain Bahrain has introduced the first face-to-face video contact centre in the kingdom.
"Our contact centre fields many calls every day, dealing with customer enquiries and handling product information and bill payments," said contact centre manager Nada Majeed.
"Since we have a very tech-savvy customer base, we felt we should enhance the experience with the video feature that will allow customers to have a face-to-face interaction with our contact centre staff.
"That means you can now see the person that is serving you in the contact centre by initiating a video call to 107.
"The staff at the contact centre go through intensive training and ongoing skills upgrades to keep them abreast of technological news on the telecoms front and we undertook special training to prepare for the video call facility," she said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'