Six Gulf Solutions partners in elite Microsoft club
Dubai, July 30, 2008
Microsoft Gulf has said that six Business Solutions partners have been named to the Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club.
The Gulf organisations include Al Futtaim Technologies, Al Alamiah Technology Group, Crux Information Technology, Fujitsu Services, International Networks Company and Itqan.
Membership to the Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club recognises the top 5 per cent of Dynamics partners worldwide based on exceptional and consistent customer commitment and business performance.
The criteria is designed to recognise partners with the highest overall performance, in addition to driving license revenue, new customer adds, support renewal, and year over year growth.
This recognition came during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2008 held in Houston, US.
Membership in the club gives partners access to benefits ranging from joint marketing campaigns to participation at global Microsoft events and regional partner advisory boards. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo