Smart Tech announces new solutions
Dubai, August 13, 2008
Smart Technologies has launched three new product platforms specifically targeted at corporate users who view collaboration as a business imperative – Smart Meeting Pro, Smart Hub SE and Smart Hub PE.
The three products combine with single or multiple Smart Board interactive whiteboards and Smart Board interactive displays to create connected meeting rooms where dispersed staff can instantly set up a data conference, write in digital ink over any application and save their work, share desktops and notes, and participate as if they were in the same room.
SMART corporate solutions deliver the power to redefine the way people communicate and work in today’s global economy.
“Our corporate solutions enable distributed teams to be on the same page instantly, opening new possibilities to speed decisions, reduce costs, improve effectiveness and enhance creativity through collaboration,” said Nancy Knowlton, CEO, Smart.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders