Empa to boost Biostar motherboard sales
Dubai, August 16, 2008
Empa Middle East has said that it will leverage the performance of Biostar’s TPower I45 motherboard in the Overclocking World Record Database (OWRD) to market it as the top choice in the Intel-based platform.
Empa Middle East , a leading IT distribution company in the region and Taiwan-based Biostar Microtech International Corp, recently marked their eighth year of partnership in the Middle Eastern IT market.
Empa remains the sole agent of Biostar motherboards in the Gulf Co-operation Council.
The OWRD has reported that the top three overclocking records for the Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU as of July 2008 are based on systems using the TPower I45 motherboard.
’Biostar’s motherboards feature the extreme performance and high computing power required in today’s demanding engineering, scientific, entertainment, and gaming applications.
’The company’s overall product portfolio is a reflection of its commitment to offer cutting-edge, industry-leading technology.
’Our partnership with Biostar affirms our focus on establishing and maintaining ties with the best manufacturers in the IT field,’ said Shahooh Khan, director- sales and marketing, Empa. - TradeArabia News service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network