Empa to boost Biostar motherboard sales
Dubai, August 16, 2008
Empa Middle East has said that it will leverage the performance of Biostar’s TPower I45 motherboard in the Overclocking World Record Database (OWRD) to market it as the top choice in the Intel-based platform.
Empa Middle East , a leading IT distribution company in the region and Taiwan-based Biostar Microtech International Corp, recently marked their eighth year of partnership in the Middle Eastern IT market.
Empa remains the sole agent of Biostar motherboards in the Gulf Co-operation Council.
The OWRD has reported that the top three overclocking records for the Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU as of July 2008 are based on systems using the TPower I45 motherboard.
’Biostar’s motherboards feature the extreme performance and high computing power required in today’s demanding engineering, scientific, entertainment, and gaming applications.
’The company’s overall product portfolio is a reflection of its commitment to offer cutting-edge, industry-leading technology.
’Our partnership with Biostar affirms our focus on establishing and maintaining ties with the best manufacturers in the IT field,’ said Shahooh Khan, director- sales and marketing, Empa. - TradeArabia News service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon