IT specialists set to probe key issues
Manama, August 18, 2008
The Fifth Middle East Chief Information Officer Conference and IT Exhibition (ME CIO 2008 Summit), to be held in Bahrain in November, will bring together leaders in the field of information technology.
The conference, organised jointly by Mawj Information Technology, and Al Tashkeel Events Management, will be held at the Gulf Hotel from November 25 to 27.
’This year’s conference is particularly important,’ said conference president Khaled Almobarak, a senior IT specialist.
’It is rich with very interesting and informative presentations from the private and public sectors and specialised IT companies.’
Conference vice-president Kamal N Al Yousif said: ’The IT plan needs to have the business metric, and not an IT metric approach for delivery of application.’
There will also be a trade exhibition unveiling the latest, state of the art in technology. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Sudan shelves telecom profit tax for 3 years
- Comguard, EnGenius to train UAE partners
- 43pc of UAE mobile customers using LBS
- Viva Bahrain wins top award
- Ashtead names new commercial director
- Mobily wins global honours
- Etisalat launches 4G mobile broadband