IT specialists set to probe key issues
Manama, August 18, 2008
The Fifth Middle East Chief Information Officer Conference and IT Exhibition (ME CIO 2008 Summit), to be held in Bahrain in November, will bring together leaders in the field of information technology.
The conference, organised jointly by Mawj Information Technology, and Al Tashkeel Events Management, will be held at the Gulf Hotel from November 25 to 27.
’This year’s conference is particularly important,’ said conference president Khaled Almobarak, a senior IT specialist.
’It is rich with very interesting and informative presentations from the private and public sectors and specialised IT companies.’
Conference vice-president Kamal N Al Yousif said: ’The IT plan needs to have the business metric, and not an IT metric approach for delivery of application.’
There will also be a trade exhibition unveiling the latest, state of the art in technology. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo