EMPA named Iomega distributor
Dubai, October 19, 2008
EMPA Middle East FZCO, a leading IT distribution company in the Middle East, has been appointed the authorised Middle East distributor for US-based Iomega Corporation.
Iomega is a global leader in data storage and protection for consumers and small businesses, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMC Corporation.
An agreement was signed today (October 19) between EMPA and Iomega on the sidelines of the Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
During its Gitex Dubai 2008 participation, EMPA will be showcasing a wide array of products of its partner companies while also highlighting the company’s steady growth and performance in the highly competitive Middle East market where EMPA completes 10 years of successful operations this year. –TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'