New appointments at Delta Partners
Dubai, November 3, 2008
Delta Partners, a leading firm specialised in telecom, media and technology in high growth markets, has appointed founding member, Juan Ignacio Cifre as a partner.
Amid continued growth in the telecommunications market in the Middle East and Africa, Delta Partners has also appointed two new associate partners - Joao Sousa and Josep Que - as part of the ongoing expansion of the leadership team.
Juan Ignacio Cifre brings over 10 years experience in the telecommunications industry, having worked for leading mobile and fixed operators, as well as, global network and equipment vendors across Africa, Middle East, Europe, Latin America, Russia and the USA.
“Despite the global economic situation, the region will continue to witness increased competition as operators plan to expand regionally and leverage evolving market opportunities,” said Victor Font, managing partner, Delta Partners.
“To realise this growth potential, we are committed to ensure that our expanding team of telecom experts are in place to provide deep industry insight to shareholders in our portfolio companies and superior returns to investors involved in our Middle East and North Africa (Mena) Telecom Funds.”-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi