AMD names Emea head
Dubai, November 6, 2008
AMD has appointed Alberto Bozzo as corporate vice president and general manager of Europe, Middle East and Africa (Emea).
Bozzo will have responsibility for all sales and marketing operations within Emea. He starts his new role in January 2009.
Bozzo brings more than 20 years of experience with HP, where he was most recently the vice president of HP’s multi-billion dollar go-to-market consumer business unit in Emea.
“We are pleased to add another seasoned professional to AMD who brings a strong combination of sales, marketing and organizational management experience,” said Emilio Ghilardi, AMD senior vice president and chief sales officer.
“Alberto’s successful consumer and commercial computing record makes him the right person to help AMD execute on its aggressive plans in the strategic Emea region.”
Bozzo succeeds Emilio Ghilardi, who was recently named AMD chief sales officer.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece