Batelco unveils special credit offer
Manama, December 24, 2008
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile operator, has unveiled a fantastic offer for its SimSim customers under which customers refilling their prepaid accounts with a BD30 voucher will get an additional BD7 free credit till January 13, 2009.
"Those who use a BD20 refill voucher will get BD3 free credit. Besides the BD30 and 20 vouchers, customers may also buy vouchers for BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5 and BD10 at Batelco shops and authorised retail outlets who use electronic voucher devices," said Batelco general manager Media & Government Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
Bank account holders can also purchase the vouchers through National Bank of Bahrain, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Ahli United Bank, Shamil Bank, Bahrain Islamic Bank and Khaleeji Commercial Bank.
Bank customers can phone the relevant bank’s Hotline service to arrange automatic credit refill by debiting the amount from their bank account.
“Batelco listens to its customers and continuously introduces value-added offers to give an improved customer experience,” he noted.
"The offer of BD37 credit for only BD30 payment represents great value for Batelco’s prepaid mobile customers and with so many convenient ways to top up your account, nothing could be easier," Janahi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo