Batelco unveils special credit offer
Manama, December 24, 2008
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile operator, has unveiled a fantastic offer for its SimSim customers under which customers refilling their prepaid accounts with a BD30 voucher will get an additional BD7 free credit till January 13, 2009.
"Those who use a BD20 refill voucher will get BD3 free credit. Besides the BD30 and 20 vouchers, customers may also buy vouchers for BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5 and BD10 at Batelco shops and authorised retail outlets who use electronic voucher devices," said Batelco general manager Media & Government Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
Bank account holders can also purchase the vouchers through National Bank of Bahrain, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Ahli United Bank, Shamil Bank, Bahrain Islamic Bank and Khaleeji Commercial Bank.
Bank customers can phone the relevant bank’s Hotline service to arrange automatic credit refill by debiting the amount from their bank account.
“Batelco listens to its customers and continuously introduces value-added offers to give an improved customer experience,” he noted.
"The offer of BD37 credit for only BD30 payment represents great value for Batelco’s prepaid mobile customers and with so many convenient ways to top up your account, nothing could be easier," Janahi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network