Batelco unveils special credit offer
Manama, December 24, 2008
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile operator, has unveiled a fantastic offer for its SimSim customers under which customers refilling their prepaid accounts with a BD30 voucher will get an additional BD7 free credit till January 13, 2009.
"Those who use a BD20 refill voucher will get BD3 free credit. Besides the BD30 and 20 vouchers, customers may also buy vouchers for BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5 and BD10 at Batelco shops and authorised retail outlets who use electronic voucher devices," said Batelco general manager Media & Government Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
Bank account holders can also purchase the vouchers through National Bank of Bahrain, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Ahli United Bank, Shamil Bank, Bahrain Islamic Bank and Khaleeji Commercial Bank.
Bank customers can phone the relevant bank’s Hotline service to arrange automatic credit refill by debiting the amount from their bank account.
“Batelco listens to its customers and continuously introduces value-added offers to give an improved customer experience,” he noted.
"The offer of BD37 credit for only BD30 payment represents great value for Batelco’s prepaid mobile customers and with so many convenient ways to top up your account, nothing could be easier," Janahi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi