ALFalak ranks among top 100 Saudi firms
Dubai, December 30, 2008
ALFalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies Company has been ranked by Arab News as one of the top 100 companies in Saudi Arabia for the fourth year.
The company also reported remarkable growth of SAR 300 million ($80 million) in 2007.
Renowned Saudi newspapers Arab News and Al Eqtisadiah conferred the distinction to ALFalak based on the company’s significant revenues, growth, and Saudization. Arab News has been conducting the survey for the past 10 years.
“We have marked another productive year and expect 2009 to usher in more milestones as we further enhance our ICT offerings,” said Ahmed Ashadawi, president and CEO, ALFalak.
ALFalak maintains productive partnerships with leading global brands such as HP, 3M, Alcatel-Lucent, Bluecoat, Juniper, Oracle, Imation, Genius, Compuware, and SAS to meet growing demand for ICT products and services.
Saudi Arabia accounts for approximately 40 per cent of all computer and IT application sales in the Gulf.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project